WHAT WE DO
Know-how and innovation transfer to developing countries
Consultancy and expertise for the development projects
- Biomass energy
- Solar systems
Natural wastewater treatment plants
- The principle of natural wastewater treatment
- Minimising environmental impact
- Household and municipal WWTP
- Hazardous hospital waste
- Energy recovery of waste
- Innovation of existing processes
- Provision of drinking water
- Irrigation systems
- Watering systems for livestock
- Rainwater harvesting
Sustainable food processing
- Solar drying
- Thermal preservation
- Oil extraction and production
Natural resource management
- Sustainable landscape management
- Concept of 'Climate Smart Agriculture'
- Construction of ponds
A video about TIBIBIRI and mojeMORINGA project
See what the Ethiopian environment we work in is and meet our colleagues. Don't be afraid to turn up the sound. Excellent Ethio-jazz is guaranteed to evoke the real Ethiopian atmosphere.
years of experience
We have 15 years experience and references from the realization of developing projects focused on know-how transfer and environment protection.
countries we work in
Currently, we work in Ethiopia, Zambia, Cambodia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and Moldova and of course, the Czech Republic.
We have 5 permanent experts and hundreds in a wider portfolio. For the holistic approach, we create effective teams of experts.