Holistic solutions for a dignified life on a healthy planet
Our approach combines time-tested solutions, current research, trends and modern innovative solutions.
We have one last chance to build our ideal home and bring life back to the beautiful world we have inherited.
WHAT WE DO
Know-how and innovation transfer to developing countries
Consultancy and expertise for the development projects
- Biomass energy
- Solar systems
Natural wastewater treatment plants
- The principle of natural wastewater treatment
- Minimising environmental impact
- Household and municipal WWTP
- Hazardous hospital waste
- Energy recovery of waste
- Innovation of existing processes
- Provision of drinking water
- Irrigation systems
- Watering systems for livestock
- Rainwater harvesting
Sustainable food processing
- Solar drying
- Thermal preservation
- Oil extraction and production
Natural resource management
- Sustainable landscape management
- Concept of 'Climate Smart Agriculture'
- Construction of ponds
- Engaging developing markets
- Supporting local communities
- Production and sale of fairtrade products
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Achieving climate targets
- Customized carbon offset projects
A video about TIBIBIRI and mojeMORINGA project
See what the Ethiopian environment we work in is and meet our colleagues. Don't be afraid to turn up the sound. Excellent Ethio-jazz is guaranteed to evoke the real Ethiopian atmosphere.
years of experience
We have 15 years experience and references from the realization of developing projects focused on know-how transfer and environment protection.
countries we work in
Currently, we work in Ethiopia, Zambia, Cambodia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and Moldova and of course, the Czech Republic.
We have 5 permanent experts and hundreds in a wider portfolio. For the holistic approach, we create effective teams of experts.